To be eligible for the Legal Secretary course, all applicants must have:
• Secretarial skills - Typing, Audio Transcription, IT experience or have completed a Business Studies Course.
• Previous legal work experience is not necessary.
To be eligible for the Paralegal and Business Law course, all applicants must have:
• Office experience or skills - Legal work experience is not necessary,
• OR have completed an IT or Business Studies Course,
• OR have 3 GCSE subjects or equivalent - Maths, English and one other.
To be eligible for the Office Administration Course, all applicants must have:
All candidates must be fluent in English Language.
Please ensure that you have, or have access to the full range of computer hardware and software listed, prior to starting a Course.
Course fees must be paid in full in advance of completing the Course. All instalments must be completed in advance of completing the course.
Cancellation of a course must be made in writing to us within 14 days after being accepted. Failure to do so, will result in non-refund of payments. Any refunds will be subject to deduction of bank charges and processing fees.
Modules are taken consecutively not concurrently.
These Courses are not eligible for visa applications.
All course material supplied by us, whether written or oral, are for the sole purpose of studying with the College. They must not re re-produced, recorded or copied for use other than for the sole purpose of studying with us. Non-observance will result in breach of copyright and can lead to court proceedings.